Easy meal prep recipes that anyone can do. But this happens in various recipes. Simple dishes have easier preparation, however, in contrast to some types of words that are difficult to make. However, make sure you choose the best menu. The most effortless meal prep often involves simple recipes that require minimal cooking or preparation steps.
Some Ways for Easy Meal Prep Recipes
The most effortless meal prep often involves simple recipes that require minimal cooking or preparation steps. Here are some of the easiest meal prep ideas:
Here’s a simple and refreshing fruit salad recipe that you can easily whip up for your meal prep:
Various fresh fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, pineapple, melon, oranges, etc.)
Fresh mint leaves (optional, for garnish)
- Cut into bite-sized chunks or slices.
- Choose a variety of fruit to make a colorful and flavorful mix. You can use seasonal fruit for the best taste.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared fruit.
- If you are preparing multiple servings of fruit salad, divide the fruit mixture into airtight containers or jars.
- Optionally, you can garnish the fruit salad with fresh mint leaves for extra flavor and aroma.
- Close the container and store it in the refrigerator. Fruit salad can be stored for 2-3 days, but should be consumed within the first day or two for optimal freshness.
- When you’re ready to enjoy your fruit salad, simply grab the container and enjoy the delicious mix of flavors.
Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry
The following Easy meal prep recipes are simple and delicious chicken and vegetable stir-fry recipes that are suitable for meal preparation:
- Assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli florets, carrots, and peas), sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for cooking)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Cooked rice or quinoa (to serve)
- 1 tsp cornstarch (for thickening the sauce)
- Easy meal prep recipes can be done simply. First marinated chicken. In a bowl, mix the chicken slices with the soy sauce and a little salt and pepper. Let the chicken marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, make the sauce, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch.
- After that, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Merge Everything. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir the sauté sauce briefly and then pour it into the skillet.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary with more soy sauce or salt and pepper.
The final step for easy meal prep recipes is to serve the food and it is ready to eat.