Vegetarian meal prep recipes in the following discussion can help your body become healthier and have enough nutrients. They are perfect for those of you who like to serve food from the beginning of the process. Starting from cutting the raw food ingredients, preparing various herbs and spices, and much more.
You can serve it as a healthy meal throughout the week, be it for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. This will make your time efficient, reduce stress and save on daily expenses.
Inspiring Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes
Cooking vegetarian meals is not that difficult. You can even take them with you on the go. You’ll be healthier and save money throughout the day.
You can also combine vegetarian ingredients with plant-based proteins, such as tofu and tempeh. Foods that are rich in nutrients and delicious to make into any meal, such as mushrooms, can also be a perfect vegetarian food combination.
Some simple and concise vegetarian food recipes for you to try are as follows:
Processed Eggplant with Oyster Sauce
Do you like processed food from eggplant? If yes, this oyster sauce eggplant will be a simple and delicious vegetarian meal recommendation. Here’s the full recipe for the first vegetarian meal prep recipes inspiration:
- Fry the eggplants that have been dipped in flour batter. Wait for them to brown. When done, remove and drain.
- Then, heat enough oil in a wok. Saute the spring onion and chili until they give off a fragrant smell.
- Next, add sweet soy sauce oyster sauce, and enough water. Cook until the water boils, then turn off the heat and let stand.
- Put the fried flour eggplant into the oyster sauce that has begun to thicken. Turn on the heat of the stove briefly while stirring the eggplant so that it blends with the sauce.
Thai Peanut Noodles with Vegetables
Next, is a recipe for Thai Peanut Noodles combined with vegetables and Thai Peanut Sauce which has an appetizing aroma. Here is the full recipe:
- First, you need to make rice noodles for starters. You can use thin maifun vermicelli, regular vermicelli, or spaghetti noodles, according to your taste. Cook the noodles for a minute or two then drain them.
- Chop the vegetables. You can choose any vegetables that are suitable for this combination.
- Add Thai Peanut Sauce. Mix the cooked noodles with the vegetables you want to use in the same bowl. Next, you can add the sauce to the bowl until it is evenly mixed.
Sesame Ginger Tofu Meal Prep Bowl
The next vegetarian meal prep recipe is the Sesame Ginger Tofu Meal Prep Bowl. Here is the full recipe:
- Put the rice in a food container.
- Heat a skillet of oil over medium heat. Then, put the vegetables, tamari, garlic, and ginger powder into it.
- Cook until the vegetables soften. When done, remove the vegetables and place them on top of the rice in the food container that you have previously prepared.
- Next, heat a wok with more oil to fry the tofu. When the tofu starts to brown, add the Sesame Ginger Sauce and cook until thickened.
- Put the tofu into a container that contains rice with vegetables. Add sliced spring onion with toasted sesame seeds as topping.
Those are some inspiring vegetarian meal prep recipes that you can try at home.